时钟守护作业，其实就是cron job，熟悉linux的人都应该不会陌生。要使得storytlr能自动更新，其实我们要做的就是创建一个cron job，请详细看下面的官方解说：
Updating Your Sources
Storytlr doesn’t automatically update itself, so you will need to help it out. The file /protected/tools/update.php is a command line PHP script that will update a single user’s sources. To try it, run: $ php5 protected/tools/update.php admin
To make this update regularly, you’ll need to set up a cron job, sometimes called a scheduled task by web hosts. There are various ways to set up a cron job, often your web host will provide a web based interface to create the job. Here is an example crontab that will run the update script every 15 minutes: */15 * * * * /usr/bin/php5 /home/jmhobbs/storytlr/protected/tools/update.php admin
Note that your cron job will differ, paths to PHP and your source code are dependent on the host. Please check with your hosting company if you have trouble setting up a cron job.
Bring your content together
- Import your web 2.0 life: Pick your sources and they will appear as a lifestream directly on your site. We currently support the following services: Delicious, Digg, Disqus, Flickr, Google Reader, Identi.ca / Laconi.ca, Last.fm favorites, Picasa, Qik, RSS Feeds, Seesmic, StumbleUpon, Tumblr, Twitpic pictures in Twitter tweets, Twitter, Vimeo, Youtube Favorites
- Post anything you want: In just a few simple steps you can update your status, share a song you liked, give your opinion or link to an interesting site.
- Tell your stories in a new way: Photo albums are old school! Pick your sources, start and end date and your story is good to go. If necessary you can tweak it for a better flow.
- Choose your own style: Pick from a range of compelling templates that are easy to customize.
- No prominent service branding: It is all about you, so you will not find big logos or fixed brand colors on storytlr.
- Pick or use your own domain name: You are free to use any domain you want.
好了，介绍完毕，再顺便给我自己的storytlr广告一下吧 ~ 我的网络生活